3 May 2007

Free Association - 2nd May 2007

Our lesson of today was filled with the most amazing brainstorming, free association, fun mixture ever made! From Haiku poetry to paired poems, all was game, and here is the first of our poems. By Sandra Amaral. and Luis Monteiro.

"When curiosity arrives/
I do my research on wives./
I run to the laboratory of the church/
Where I get into my scientist outfit/
Look at the insane look it gives me/
At the hospital I shall be/
Or so it seems with this bleached suit/
But I want to go to the beach and eat some fruit./
And walk on the sand warmed by the sun/
With my feet on dry land all I see is my burned bun."

We also managed to create an Haiku poem.
In order to respect the ancient syllable order 5-7-5 we rearranged it:

"At our last parting/
Leaves yellowed with our grief/
Winter drew closer."

1 comment:

AR said...

Hope the warmth of the sun will soon come to let those feet feel the sand below and the softness of the heat.
Allyson