5 November 2007

Cartoons - powerpoint

Well, as I promised, my ppt.I tried to post it on Mynoteit, but for some reason it isn't working properly with me. So, I tried via myyearbook, but if it doesn't work for you just tell me and I'll post it through sendscape :)


http://www.myyearbook.com/backpack/download.php?file=2007/11/05/18/document472fa1dfac85d.ppt&perform=view


We've got to do this mega group powerpoint on cartoons!! So, the first person to download my little version should put here a comment saying they're going to be next, so that the next person waits for theirs powerpoint instead of downloading mine, if you know what I mean... *I know it sounds confusing* And don't forget editting the last page, to put your names and numbers as well. It will look messy, but as a presentation it's looking good :)

3 comments:

L. M. said...

LOVED IT!! Already did my download of it. Are you planning on adding some of the cartoons we posted here???

Sandra said...

No. It was supposed to go around the blog and everyone would add their own cartoons of their choice. :)

It would be a mega-group-powerpoint or something like that ;)

Joana Carlos said...

Hi there! =D I've added my own powerpoint on the blog The Fabulous 6. Go on and check it out! (By the way Sandra, your powerpoint is really good! Good job!)