31 March 2008

Let's get started

I know that we all have a lot to do, lots of books to read and reviews to write, but what about posting at least once a week?
That is my new challenge for this semester :)

In my first post, I want to let you know about a tool that gmail offers us: google docs. All you have to do is sign up for a google account, for those who do not own a gmail, and you can start sharing your documents with your e-mail contacts. It is pretty easy to use and reduces a lot of time in sending chain e-mails with document X to every single member of the group. Instead, once on-line, the document can or cannot be edited by the other members of the group, according to the user settings chosen by the author.

docs.google.com
have a try ;)

2 comments:

L. M. said...

WOW!! It looks so efficient! I am already using it!
And to try it out just created a new doc and sent it to Sandra.

Sandra said...

Yup, I have already seen it ;)
By the way, Allyson and our colleagues sent you a huge "Hello"! :)